1. Please wait outside or in your car before your appointment time & wait for my text to come in. At the front will have sanitizing wipe to clean your phone.
2. Wash your hands before sitting or laying down. (Place your stuff on the sanitizing station or in the basket).
3. Please ask you to bring a CLEAN MASK to your appointment, if you don’t have one you can purchase one through me (reusable) for $10.
4. Please, no friends, kids or plus ones in the studio.
5. No eating in the studio
6. I am required to sanitize/disinfect my entire station and all high touch areas between clients, I will be wearing a mask and full PPE in order to keep everyone safe. We have installed plexiglass for our nail station.
7. I have Several amounts of my tools that are always sterilized before use and put in a sterile pouch. Nails: all nail files and buffers will be single use or put in a plastic baggy with name and phone number of the client.
8. If you show any signs or symptoms of being sick you will be asked to leave. PLEASE reschedule your appointment Immediately if you feel unwell.
9. Leave extra belongings in your car.
10. I’ll be accepting cash or e-transfer only!!
- We are required & will be prescreen all clients for COVID-19 like symptoms before every appointment.
- If you are experiencing any cold, flu or COVID-19 like symptoms (even mild ones), please reschedule your appointment and contact your family doctor.
- If you have provided care or have had close contact with a person confirmed with COVID-19, please self isolate for 14 days and reschedule your appointment to a later date.
- You must be free of symptoms for 14 days before your next scheduled appointment.
-If you are unsure about about your symptoms, please use Health Canada’s COVID-19 self assessment tool and follow instructions provided.
Thank you so much for understanding and for your continued support, It means so much to us!
-Beauty by Yem