CLASSIC LASH COURSE 101
3 DAY CLASSIC LASH COURSE OUTLINE
• Introduction to eyelash extensions
• Equipment and supplies
• Eye Anatomy and Eye Health
• Lash growth cycle
• Styling for all eye shapes
• Safety, Health Canada sanitation sterilization practices
• Lash extension types
• Lash extension curls, lengths and width
• Client consultation
• Allergies and reactions
• Adhesive and environment
• Kit review
• LUNCH 12:15 pm
• Mannequin head practice and removal
• Questions and answers
• Homework review
• Troubleshooting and Important reminders
• Room and client preparation
• Lashes, products and aftercare product review
• Mannequin head practice
• Lunch 12:15 pm
• Live Model practice @ 1 pm
• Client consultation and consent forms
• Client aftercare
• Proper picture taking methods, social media and pricing
• Cost per service and return on investment
• Live Model practice
Certificate of completion will be awarded at the end of the course.
You will be asked to complete 5 models for homework over 3 months. Upon satisfactory completion, you will receive your full Certification.
You will need 2 models:
DAY 2 - Model arrives at 1 pm
Model is required to stay till the end of the class if needed.
Model instructions: Minimum age is 18. No eye makeup, and must arrive with clean lashes. No eye cream. No caffeine prior to appointment. No contact lenses. No pregnant models. Models must be able to lay on there back for a long period of time. Ask your model to bring headphones, music or audio-book.
DAY 3 - Model arrives at 10 am
Classic Lash Kit Includes:
1 x .15 D Curl Silk mixed tray
1 x .15 C Curl Silk mixed tray
1 x .15 CC Curl SIlk mixed tray
1 x .20 C Curl Flat Silk mixed tray
1-Bourdon Foaming Lash Cleanser
1- Queen Bee Adhesive
1-50pkg Lint Free Brushes
1-50pkg Mascara Wands
1-100pkg Micro Brush
2 -Straight Tweezers
Day 1 & 2 : 9:30 am - 5:00pm
Day 3 : 9:30 am - 2:30pm
This course will be held in Fernwood. Details and address will be sent upon booking.
One on one classes only at this time.
Date options available before or after booking. Email to choose and confirm a date and time.
50% of your tuition is non refundable.
Phone: 250 - 415 - 5026